- Gather pictures of kitchens or furniture that you like from your favourite magazines and the internet.
- Figure out your style! From contemporary to traditional, rustic to European, decide what fits your personality the best.
- Make a list of things that you want in your kitchen cabinetry, like:
- Pull-out shelving
- light valence or crown moulding
- Pull-out garbage cans
- Drawer inserts
- Don't be afraid to combine styles! Try European style cabinets with rustic accents like some barn wood floating shelves or island.
Design Your Kitchen
- Whether its new kitchen cabinetry or a cabinet reface, we'll schedule an on-site consultation where you can talk to the kitchen designer and show them your idea book.
- From the Greater Toronto Area to Barrie, we will bring the showroom to you!
- We'll take measurements of the space and work with you to incorporate everything you want in your new kitchen or other space.
- Take consideration of the 'Work Triangle'. Keep less than 9 ft. between food prep (stove), food storage (fridge), and food cleanup (sink)
- Time to choose cabinet colour and style, handles, counter and accessories
- We will create a 3D drawing of your new kitchen so you can get a good feel for it and make sure it's perfect!
- When everything looks good, you'll confirm your order and it will enter production!
- After you confirm your order, we will arrange a date for the installation that works best for you
- How to prepare for the install:
- Empty out your cupboards
- Keep a pathway from the front door to the kitchen
- Know how to turn the power off for any outlets that will be worked on
- What to expect during installation:
- We'll go over how long the install will take during our visit, but typically they take 2-3 days.
- We always cover your floors for protection!
- There will be noise from our tools during construction
- There will be dirt created, but our installers do clean up as they work to minimize the impact on your home